- Write a positive message! Let them know that we appreciate their dedication to our country by giving them kind words. Please note that negative messages will be discarded.
- Include your mailing address or email address if you want a note back! Most military love responding to the mail they receive.
- Donate $1! This is not required but they are appreciated to cover the cost of postage.
- Be creative! Draw a picture, write a poem, include a funny joke! Your note will surely brighten up their day.
- No edible items. We don’t want your homemade goodies to go to waste!
- No glitter please! Dazzle them instead with an awesome message!
- Do not put them in individual envelopes. We’ve got you covered! We need to proofread them first and then we will make sure they are all ready to go.